This project covers the full technology stack of modurn web applications, from frontend to backend to CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code.
This project follows the 12 Factor methodology.
This project focuses on implementing a simple application with all of the best practices you would see in a healthy, production-ready application.
How to read this documentation
This documentation covers lots of different topics that are related to various aspects of the project. The project aims to provide two things:
- a working example of a sample web applicaiton called μblog.
- in-depth technical guides on how to build each part of the application
At a high level, the documentation can be broken down into the following categories:
- Django application set up
- Local development environment
How to get help
This project is driven by a community of contributors. If you are having trouble with any part of this application, you can get help in a number of ways:
- Join the Discord community: https://discord.gg/pXzCwc6HFHopen in new window
- Start a discussion on the GitHub project: https://github.com/briancaffey/django-step-by-step/discussionsopen in new window